Poll 47R GAME NIGHT! ONE NIGHT AND ONE NIGHT ONLY!

What games do you have?

• Fortnite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deceit

• Golf With Your Friends

• Total voters

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
Alright, since no one is planning anything and I know most of you lurk this forum still.

Let's gather who's still around and play some games! I miss each and every one of you. Some more than others but I miss y'all still (jk I miss you all equally.)

Let me know what games y'all have and if anyone is free any day of April/May.

I will try to accommodate for people in different time zones other than PST.

So with that said, LET'S PLAY SOME GAMES IDIOTS! Also, for people who don't lurk this and you have them added on other social medias or something. Please inform them as well.

- Kyu-Tea-Pie.

ace ninja

The 47 Ronin
im not going to pick because i dont mine picking any of the top 3 to game with any of you guys. im off sunday monday and after 5pm pst any other day.

Thanks to phokyu for linking me this, had to dig deep for my sign in credentials. I'll show up and play, I have all these games, assuming anyone still remembers who I am lol.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
I only have the Counter Strikes :p
:D Would be nice to try. I'm just imagining 20-30 47R tags hopping into another server.

Thanks to phokyu for linking me this, had to dig deep for my sign in credentials. I'll show up and play, I have all these games, assuming anyone still remembers who I am lol.
Of course we'd remember. Glad you found your way back. Good to see @ace ninja is still alive too. ;)