haha Look at the comments

el jorge loco

Staff member
go to second page.

it's actually an old regular: Proxyhox who saw someone who with the same name as someone who plays on our CSS server a lot (noobsaibot).

Well, Noob Saibot is a Mortal Kombat II hidden character .Noobsaibot is also actually "Tobias Boon" spelled backwards and is a reference to Ed Boon and John Tobias.

@pROXYHOX Nope, never played CS. But is that the same Ronin that was on SWG?

nooobsaibot 12 hours ago

@nooobsaibot Whoa.. random.. do you play CS:S in the Ronin server?

pROXYHOX 14 hours ago

lmao

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
go to second page.

it's actually an old regular: Proxyhox who saw someone who with the same name as someone who plays on our CSS server a lot (noobsaibot).

Well, Noob Saibot is a Mortal Kombat II hidden character .Noobsaibot is also actually "Tobias Boon" spelled backwards and is a reference to Ed Boon and John Tobias.
POTD!(Post of the day) I didn't know that! I like hidden things like that, pretty cool.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
When I see him online, I wonder how many others know/remember the story of how that name came about. Glad I'm not the only one.

Fasttrak

Staff member
LOL noobsaibot's posts in that forum were pretty comical. Had to do a search for ronin as the damn things is like fifteen pages long now. Funny, not seen noobsaibot on the server in quite some time. He see's a guy with a nic of Random and asks, "Do you play on the 47Ronin server?" LOL

Fasttrak