hEY GUYS

hey guys, ive seen ive been removed from the clan. I have been super busy finishing up school, i am done everything but my practicum.... Sorry that i have been absent, its been a ruff ride through the last part of school here, very mentally draining.

Not sure if Removal is appealable but if it is i would really appreciate consideration. Sorry again i have been away so long.
[MENTION=1]IcEWoLF[/MENTION] [MENTION=62]Nutbutter[/MENTION] [MENTION=144]Fasttrak[/MENTION]

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Hi Blood, we understand your situation, I'd suggest hitting us up again when you are able to dedicated more time towards the squad & the community.
Same was done with few other long time members too.

We are making changes this year.

Hope school is going well! Good luck!

Hi Blood, we understand your situation, I'd suggest hitting us up again when you are able to dedicated more time towards the squad & the community.
Same was done with few other long time members too.

We are making changes this year.

Hope school is going well! Good luck!
Ice i am finished school now. I have the time now, just this week i finished my last course. I have a 94% GPA.... Would really love it if i could be part of the family again... I am sorry for my lack of commitment on the forums here. I will be active like usual again.

im all for re join, but maybe we should close this and post on the reapp.... should be an express approve since your a former member!!! lolol

Fasttrak

Staff member
Ice i am finished school now. I have the time now, just this week i finished my last course. I have a 94% GPA.... Would really love it if i could be part of the family again... I am sorry for my lack of commitment on the forums here. I will be active like usual again.

Nicely done, keep that GPA up and guarantee yourself a good job with good wages.

Fasttrak