Moving on...

tuc0

So, looks like 47-R is pretty much done? What are you guys doing nowadays? For myself, I got laid-off from work, but after collecting 6mos of unemployment found another job 2.5mi from home. I would guess some clan members still visit this website, but everyone else pretty much moved on.

el jorge loco

Staff member
Yeah. The problem is that most of us don't play the same games. I still play source, and h20 aka water (not WATER3) has been playing too.

Fasttrak

Staff member
Good to see some folks still stopping by. Kind of strange to look back at all the people that came and went through the clan over the years, was a fun journey.

I think most people's lives changed in ways that made the hours we used to spend shooting each other up non-existent in this day and age. Work, family and other hobbies took over once the CS franchise kind of dried up and for some of us, not even played another FPS game since, burned out....

Just think of all the individual gaming hours a 47Ronin server ate up over the last ten plus years. With those kind of numbers we should of cured AIDS and Cancer :-P

tuc0

Good to see some folks still stopping by. Kind of strange to look back at all the people that came and went through the clan over the years, was a fun journey.

I think most people's lives changed in ways that made the hours we used to spend shooting each other up non-existent in this day and age. Work, family and other hobbies took over once the CS franchise kind of dried up and for some of us, not even played another FPS game since, burned out....

Just think of all the individual gaming hours a 47Ronin server ate up over the last ten plus years. With those kind of numbers we should of cured AIDS and Cancer :-P
Those times were best years of my computing life. No regrets. It was so much fun to build a rig, test it playing on the server, and play until 1am.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Best times...marriage? Birth of child? Nope, late-night CS marathons. :p
Been busy for sure. I don't see it slowing down soon, but if I find some CS time, I'll stalk @el jorge loco and join in. ;)