Moving on...

Fasttrak

Staff member
Sad to see the clan no longer in full strength but then again things change. Hell i disappeared for quite sometime as life got hectic and gaming became harder and harder. George originally recruited me for 47R a decade ago and i had a blast playing over the years with you fine gentlemen.

Ill always look back and have the good old memories! From back in the day with the ancient pre-historic days of 1.6 with the shield to the CAL tournaments we all tried out best to represent in.

Hope all is well with everyone and if you ever see me logged into steam dont hesitate to link up for a round or two!

Good to see you are up and about these days. I would love to hear how the post motorcycle crash healing has gone for you, never did hear the outcome and how well you healed up. My deer strike has taken the better part of six years to get over and still the leg is not 100%, and your wreck was even worse than mine.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
I'm still here, I come in and check almost weekly just to see whats new. I still game hard now a days. I got real competitive in Overwatch for a while, made top500 and GM for a few seasons, then I cut back to focus more on school. I graduate in about a year in Computer Forensics. I stream but not as much at www.twitch.tv/narpt if you guys ever wanna just chill and talk about good times of CS.

And man I wish our community was still as active, I know it was an outlet for a lot of people.. like Civil :(

I love you guys though, please keep coming around :) The new battlefield is just around the corner so maybe that will spark the community back up a bit if we can get everyone together? :D

el jorge loco

Staff member
I'm still here, I come in and check almost weekly just to see whats new. I still game hard now a days. I got real competitive in Overwatch for a while, made top500 and GM for a few seasons, then I cut back to focus more on school. I graduate in about a year in Computer Forensics. I stream but not as much at www.twitch.tv/narpt if you guys ever wanna just chill and talk about good times of CS.

And man I wish our community was still as active, I know it was an outlet for a lot of people.. like Civil :(

I love you guys though, please keep coming around :) The new battlefield is just around the corner so maybe that will spark the community back up a bit if we can get everyone together? :D
At least a few of us are on facebook together, so that's cool. @FuZion can get to see all the ridiculous food I eat. XD

S-Dawg

The 47 Ronin
I miss you guys too, but life just keeps getting busier. Recently, my wife and I moved(we're still in LA), both of us found new jobs, traveled to Japan, and my son was born this past Feb. I don't get a lot of free time during the week anymore.

I miss the old days of binge playing CSS.