PINNED photographer's Section.........Stay on topic please.

Acumeon

The 47 Ronin

One of my favorites. It was done with a power shot. The camera I usually take when out in the middle of no where (my favorite place to be except with my family). This is Marion Lake, Oregon. There is a cool breeze blowing in my face. Sounds of water gently lapping on the shore, birds off in the distance, and squirrels quietly scavenging the forest floor. As the sun sets the soul is filled with peace. No thoughts of responsibilities back in the city.

The quality is not what it could have been. I now have a Canon EOS-60D. Have been having a lot of fun with it. Will be asking advice about lenses when able to pick up a couple more.

Aion

The 47 Ronin

One of my favorites. It was done with a power shot. The camera I usually take when out in the middle of no where (my favorite place to be except with my family). This is Marion Lake, Oregon. There is a cool breeze blowing in my face. Sounds of water gently lapping on the shore, birds off in the distance, and squirrels quietly scavenging the forest floor. As the sun sets the soul is filled with peace. No thoughts of responsibilities back in the city.

The quality is not what it could have been. I now have a Canon EOS-60D. Have been having a lot of fun with it. Will be asking advice about lenses when able to pick up a couple more.
Try using 17-85mm usm. Very good lens if you are in low budget. Very versatile.

Sample shot