PINNED Post pictures of your pets!

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
@Nutbutter - black cats are the best. They are the most unadoptable cat in shelters because of
It's color. I just rescued a black cat about a month ago. I named her Maui.

So thanks

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
These are my pets (the number..it keeps growing somehow!) :p

They are what keep me sane half the time.
Other times they are the only soul there for me.
They don't talk back to me. (Well, lilah my husky does but, That's a husky trait!)
They listen, and don't understand.. But that's okay because then they can't criticize me. :sneaky:

Attachments

Nutbutter

Staff member
@Nutbutter - black cats are the best. They are the most unadoptable cat in shelters because of
It's color. I just rescued a black cat about a month ago. I named her Maui.

So thanks
Kind of funny you say that. All the cats I have adopted have been black except 1 which was white and gray long hair. After having a white cat I will never get one again because there hair shows up on everything and I have a lot of dark cloths and furniture so black are much better fit for me. I actually have 2 black cats the first one I got of the 2 Freddy I tried to buy right around the end of October and they told me I couldn't get him until the first week of November.... I was like what? Why? They said some people like to use black cats as sacrifices around Halloween.... I swear some people and way to superstitious and retarded.

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
Kind of funny you say that. All the cats I have adopted have been black except 1 which was white and gray long hair. After having a white cat I will never get one again because there hair shows up on everything and I have a lot of dark cloths and furniture so black are much better fit for me. I actually have 2 black cats the first one I got of the 2 Freddy I tried to buy right around the end of October and they told me I couldn't get him until the first week of November.... I was like what? Why? They said some people like to use black cats as sacrifices around Halloween.... I swear some people and way to superstitious and retarded.
ok I'm going to rant here for a minute... And since I just had lithotripsy surgery last week, I'm a little loopy from the pain killers, but hear me out! [emoji5]️

it's the superstitious ones that always get me too. "Omg a black cat, that's bad luck"

Like really? When have you EVER seen a black cat then immediately been eaten by a 8 foot gator. Now fuck off.

Seriously though, black cats are the shit and deserve a good home just like any other domestic animal. Then again, that's just my
Opinion. But the way I look at it is, I may not be able to save them all, but 1 is better than none.

And then, some people just aren't cat people, and thats cool too. I mean I get it, If you have one or two bad experiences with one or two bad/mad cats then I can see how you may not be a "cat person" but even with dogs, I'll rescue from A shelter versus spending a grand or more on one. Too many animals that are being bought without the owners doing their research on the breed, then dumping it down the road because it's "too hyper" or "destroys everything in its way" well there are ways to prevent/stop that behavior but you're going to have to do some work with your dog... And then boom they're at the pound. I see huskies and German Shepard at shelters in Louisiana everyday. It's sad. Rant over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: