Siiiiiigh

Alright.. so im totally fed up with this comp. basically there are good days and there are bad days. the bad days are becoming more frequent now. So basically my computer will do this when im running css or even sc. i have noticed that when i change my games graphics to a lower setting as in instead of the highest resolution, it would be like 4 resolutions down. And even then i think the problem would stop but it would still come. Not as often but it still occurs. My computer would start lagging to the max everytime i move my mouse or hit a stroke on my keyboard. And this would only happen when the lag starts. And if i move my mouse more my computer eventually crashes and freezes. Im having a hrd time figuring out what is causing this. May be the over clocking? My computer is fast and is virus free. I've had this problem for the past year. It had just recently gotten worst. And i dont want to bring this comp into some comp store n get charged for a diagnostics test. Please if there's anyone that could assist me that would be great! I know nothing about comps and am trying to learn so much. Kami and fastrack helped me with my windows problem with ease. And it all fascinates me to learn all this stuff. But i really have no clue why my comp keeps freezing up in the middle of play.

Laski

The 47 Ronin
It could be your graphics card overheating for the in-game freezing..

Download GPU-Z search it on google and see what temps you get while in game

Fasttrak

Staff member
Since his buddy that built this system has it over clocked, I am guessing he did not fully test it out with Prime95 before handing it off. I would suggest getting the BIOS back to default settings for your CPU and test from there.

Fasttrak

It could be your graphics card overheating for the in-game freezing..

Download GPU-Z search it on google and see what temps you get while in game
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
CPU
AMD Phenom II X4 965
Deneb 45nm Technology
RAM
4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A89GTD-PRO/USB3 (AM3) 34 °C
Graphics
ASUS VE278 (1920x1080@60Hz)
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series (XFX Pine Group)
Hard Drives
932GB Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 ATA Device (SATA) 30 °C
Optical Drives
ASUS DRW-24B1ST ATA Device
Audio
AMD High Definition Audio Device

does that help? lol

Since his buddy that built this system has it over clocked, I am guessing he did not fully test it out with Prime95 before handing it off. I would suggest getting the BIOS back to default settings for your CPU and test from there.

Fasttrak

ty fasttrak!!! i am actually going to run it right now
!!!!